Features & Benefits
- Full JTAG programming and in-system debugging capabilities (a 3rd party MSP430 FET is required to use this product).
- Easy access to multiple Shimmer3 microcontroller signals using through-hole solder pads.
- Connection with an auxiliary power supply.
- A hard-wired Shimmer3 reset push button.
- Supports rapid design, prototyping and implementation of custom firmware solutions based on the state of the art Shimmer3 platform.
- Compatible with 3rd party MSP430 FETs (e.g., MSP-FET430UIF, FlashPro430).
- Can be powered by a Shimmer Dock or Mini-USB cable.
- Full Shimmer3 charging capabilities whilst debugging.
- Compact dimensions (39 x 36 x 4.8 mm).
- On-board toggle switch to enable fast switching between JTAG programming mode and normal Shimmer Dock features (e.g., MicroSD card access and Bootstrap Loader functionality).
Download / Documentation
Please login to view additional files