Consensys is the software that works alongside Shimmer sensors which adds significant features to your live data, managed data and devices. It is designed for adaptive human data collection in the field, large scale repeatable trials and general multi-sensor management.
Consensys enables the following functionalities;
- Configuring Shimmer sensors
- Streaming real time data
- Managing collected data
The Consensys software has two versions for PCs (Windows)
ConsensysPRO is the most advanced version of Consensys offering rapid configuration and data capture in an easy-to-use graphical interface, with increased performance and reliability.
Noteworthy features exclusive to ConsensysPRO include;
- Recording and plotting data from multiple Shimmers
- Event markers
- Data annotations
- Algorithms – 6 DoF to Quaternion, 9DoF to Quaternion, ECG-to-HR and PPG-to-HR.
- Inter-beat interval for ECG and PPG
- Activity level reports for Kinematic data
- EMG Band-pass filtering
- Available in 32bit or 64bit mode
- GSR calibration improvement
- Gyroscope on-the-fly calibration algorithm
- 200g Accelerometer support
We will continue to offer a free basic functionality in ConsensysBASIC providing the ability to run, collect and download data with a single Shimmer sensor. Unfortunately, we do not offer support for this software.
- ConsensysPRO - Annually Renewed (5-day free trial available)
- ConsensysBASIC - No license required (limited features only)
Take advantage of the 5-day ConsensysPRO trial for evaluation which allows you access to all the features that ConsensysPRO has to offer, purchasing license and registration is required to use the full application after the trial period and this can be purchased from the dropdown above.
Consensys v1.6.0, incorporating ConsensysPRO and ConsensysBASIC can be downloaded from below.
- ConsensysPRO is provided for an annual fee that includes updates and our enhanced support policy.
- Users of our free version ConsensysBASIC are not eligible for software support, but our hardware warranty remains in place as per the Purchase Agreement in place at the time of purchase.
Purchase and License Agreements
All hardware purchased on this site is subject to our then current Purchase Agreement. All software is subject to our then current Software License Agreement. In the case of any conflict between this page and these agreements, the agreements will prevail. Once a license is purchased a Shimmer representative will be in touch as soon as possible to provide you with your license Key.