Start Date: June 01st, 2017
We are looking for Marketing Executive to join our team in Dublin. The individual will be involved in developing, implement and maintaining marketing strategies to achieve our company growth targets and to further promote our brand.
As part of this role we are seeking someone who can work with our executive and sales teams as well as our engineers to understand the product offering and how best to market and expand our service offering to new and existing markets.
• Plan and execute social media campaigns via digital tools to build the brand, raise awareness and further sales
• Liaise and collaborate with a range of internal departments in order to produce and deliver required marketing solutions
• Display good knowledge of contemporary marketing tools including Google analytics
• Develop our brand management and corporate identity
• Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate leads, tools, materials and presentations
• Working on the day to day activities of the marketing team
• Develop and improve our lead generation campaigns to build sales pipeline and measure results.
• Work on social media presence and direct programs to improve social media
reputation, recognition and digital marketing presence.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
• Provide support of sales and marketing related questions
• Assist sales and marketing department to organize international trade show and events
Requirements of the role:
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Management
• Min 2 years Experience in the field of sales and marketing
• Certification in Graphic Design preferable
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Confident and dynamic personality
• Strong creative outlook and a strong working knowledge of Photoshop or InDesign, image editing, Google Analytics and Ad Words
• Good understanding of SEO and social Media
• Candidate must be a strategic thinker with strong organisational skills such as time management, and planning
Interested candidates should forward their CV with an accompanying cover letter to email@example.com